Saturday, October 22, 2011

missing my v max .....

I can't help occasionally wondering who is riding the Yamaha V Max 1200 that I used to ride for 5 years (prior to my getting a Yamaha FJR 1300). Surprisingly I don't have many pictures riding it :(


 This was what the bike looked like when I first bought it. After about a year , I decided to put a little bit of color into it ......


Amazing how a bit of red could turn a masculine bike into a sexier version :) I didn't meet anyone riding a V Max when I was riding it though .....




Handling of the V Max was much more difficult as compared to the FJR . I had to really think of where and how to park - which was practically everyday almost.... Riding on the highway was fine but I found that it wasn't very smooth when cornering .... one of the reasons why I switched to the FJR.

Only on the weekends do I get to ride with friends. But other motorists have been generally kind in that they would allow me to pass even when the traffic is heavy - perhaps they felt sorry for this poor soul riding in the scorching sun or in the pouring rain :)

Fa Polo








No comments:

Post a Comment